We have a commitment to excellence in our hiring practices and training of all staff, which means our directors and senior managers are supported by a team of highly skilled accountants, financial advisers, insurance and finance experts, bookkeepers and an exceptional, skilled support staff.
Frank commenced his accounting career in 1979 with a rural three partner accounting firm followed by a period with a Big 4 accounting firm. In 1986 the forefather of HHH Partners was created. Since that date, he has developed a knowledge base that has allowed his clients to grow and develop their businesses, manage their estate and succession planning needs and create secure retirement plans.
Outside the firm, Frank has been active in community health organisations. He currently holds positions on a Hospital and Health Board, and a Not For Profit board providing community health programs and medical clinics in isolated communities. He has previously been on the board of a rural nursing home.
Frank enjoys travelling with his wife and spending time with his three adult children.
Frank specialises in:
- Taxation for Primary Producers, Professionals and Family Businesses
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Structuring New Businesses
- Restructuring Existing Businesses
- Succession Planning
- Estate and Retirement Planning
Frank’s qualifications and professional affiliations:
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia & New ZealandFellow of the Australian Society of Certified Practicing Accountants
- Fellow of the Taxation Institute of Australia
- Registered Tax Agent
- Commissioner For Declarations
Fay is a Chartered Accountant with more than 18 years experience as a practicing accountant. Fay became a director of the firm on 1st October 2000.
She specialises in providing Accounting and Taxation services to clients in the primary production industries including grazing, dry land farming, irrigated farming and horticulture as well as small to medium business enterprises.
Fay’s qualifications and professional affiliations:
- Bachelor of Business with Distinction CQ University
- Chartered Accountant (Australian Chartered Accountant)
- Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA) – Tax Institute of Australia
- Commissionerfor Declarations
- Certificate of Public Practice
Briony commenced employment with HHH Partners in 1996 and was appointed as a Director of the firm in 2009. Her experience running a stud/beef cattle enterprise gives her insight into the unique financial issues that primary producers face. Briony has provided exceptional business and taxation advice to a diverse client base—from individuals to multi-entity structures. When she is not in the office, Briony can be found cheering on her three boys at local Junior Rugby League matches.
Briony specialises in:
- Taxation for Rural and Small/Medium Business
- Business Restructures
- Capital Gains Tax
Briony’s qualifications and professional affiliations:
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Chartered Accountant
- Registered Tax Agent
- Chartered Tax Adviser